With over 30 years of international and national media experience, producing media products for ourselves and a varied client base, we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge, resources and skills that can be drawn upon in order to produce a publication or media vehicle to suit your needs.
Our expertise includes:
- Supplying end-to-end publishing solutions from conception through to distribution
- The ability to buy paper and print extremely competitively due to our established business base and knowledge
- Understanding the need to create content that people find informative, absorbing and insightful
- Organising exhibitions and events for ourselves and clients, from planning and marketing through to attendance and review
Our positive, progressive and open minded business culture allows us to remain at the cutting edge of the media industry.
Client and contract publishing:
- Experience in distributing via: store networks, direct mail, newsstands and digitally
- Specialist knowledge of the UK’s national newspaper groups
- Advertising sales – display, listings and classified
- Project management – the ability to expand and contract our resources on demand
We have extensive experience of working with individuals and businesses to improve their performance through careful analysis of the existing business structure and culture. We offer specialist working knowledge to allow improvement to evolve.
We can offer objective advice and are conversant in ‘best practice’.
We can provide organisational change, management assistance, development of management coaching skills, technology implementation, strategy development, and operational improvement services.
For example, we reviewed and implemented a new sales structure and proposition for the Independent newspaper group, resulting in an average year-on-year increase in sales of 35% per year for three consecutive years.
Print broking and management
Hand Media can manage all of your commercial printing needs, working as a print broker offering a complete print management solution, handling the coordination and management of each job and ensuring that you, the customer, receive your prized project at the very highest quality at the absolute lowest price possible.
Award-winning brand extensions
- The introduction of award-winning brand extensions to an existing media portfolio
- For example The Really Useful Directory produced in conjunction with The London Evening Standard
- This activity generated in excess of £250,000 of new sales revenue twice a year for the clients
Contact David Rossiter
For an informal chat about how David can help, please email email@example.com or call on 01622 823920